- Robert L. on Flysky CT6 Transmitter Setup ‘step by step’ ….
- abelash on Flysky CT6 Transmitter Setup ‘step by step’ ….
- prageeth on RC airplanes in Sri Lanka : TeaRacer
- Jake on Flysky CT6 Transmitter Setup ‘step by step’ ….
- Dhruv on Code for Tagging Photos by Facebook Applications (using Graph API and php)
Live Traffic Feed
Category Archives: XNA
Hey check out this demo. Its kinda little old but is one awesome cool game which is really innovative.
It was some time ago I last wrote my xna blog post. Well with popular demand for the jump animation, I decided to write on jump. Jump animation may simple but it includes a lot of mathematics. When I coded … Continue reading
Well this is the continuation of my previous blog post. This will go through the animation part of the sprite. So now the speed, direction etc variables of animation class are set after listening to keyboard actions. We will creat … Continue reading
Well it was some time back that I wrote my last blog post. So I decided to write a post on creating a run or walk animation in XNA in 2D. Well to get a rough idea about the run … Continue reading
Well it was some time since I put my last blog post. So just thought to put the video trailer of a game we made. Ahh,, also my new blog address is changed to www.zapumal.info Well the game which took … Continue reading